Here are some suggestions how to improve the game fun (chaos) when playing with "big" kids :
- Play the game with the most players as possible : even 7 players work fine.
- Select the most "wolfish" player to start playing as the wolf.
- Place the finger-puppet on your little finger as your forefinger will be too large. Use the puppet in any case. It adds an extra "fun" dimension to the game.
- The wolf may count faster from 1 till 10 or counts only from 1 till 5.
- When he has finished counting, the wolf must quickly turn his head back towards the table.
- He must growl like a wolf when sniffing against the hide-outs (use your imagination).
- Play the game in rounds to allow each one to become the wolf once.
- The goats require only 6 stones instead of 7 to win the game (especially suggested with 5 to 6 players).